In order to be TTB and ABC compliant a winery must obtain appropriate permits. We want to help our customers stay in compliance with ease so we've compliled the following info to get you started.
The following forms are required for the application:
- DSP Registration 5110.41
- Permit Application 5100.24
- Water Quality 5000.29
- Environmental Information 5000.30
- Personnel 5000.9
- Power of Attorney 5000.8
- Consent of Surety 5000.18
- Corporate Authority 5100.1
- Distilled Spirits Bond 5110.56
- Change Form (only if you already have a DSP and need to modify it)
Note: The ABC requires an applicant to submit the approved TTB Registration and Basic Permit before they will issue the state license, both the DSP permit and the Type 06 Still license are needed to be fully in compliance with any Alcohol Adjustment done on-site.
- Additional Application ABC239 (You are requesting a type 06 license on this form)
- Corporate Questionnaire ABC243(Only if you are a Corporation)
- LLC Questionnaire ABC256 (Only if you are an LLC)
- Tied-House Certificate ABC140
- Zoning Affidavit ABC255
- Diagram ABC257NR
Please contact us with any questions, we're happy to assist in getting your applications approved and on your way to being able to legally have alcohol removed from your wine 'in the convenience of your own home' so to speak!